Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Fun Cooking Blog

If you like home recipes, kitchen tips and cooking ideas, I just discovered a great blog today that I'd like to pass along to the rest of you. It's called Made With Love. I've already tried one of her recipes and used her tip on keeping Cilantro fresh in the fridge. I just happen to have a "bunch" on hand and it often goes bad before you can use it all. She has a lot of great stuff on there. It's well worth a peek, and I like to support other great blogs I come across. So many of you have been so supportive of me. Thanks! And Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. I think I may point my wife in the direction of that cooking blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA! Does that mean she cooks like me? ;-) I'd have to say - it's not my strong point!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails