Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hope In Hard Times

Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great summer so far. I have found it necessary to take some sort of a little hiatus to deal with a few crisis and a trauma or two. But as I thought about my blogging friends today, I wanted to share a very beautiful message of inspiration and hope that I heard recently, that lifted my spirits. These are hard times and only seem to be getting harder. I hope this short message lifts you as much as it did me.



(Let it load ahead a few seconds if it keeps stopping.)

5 comments:

  1. I can't view the video because I am at work, but I did want to say that whatever you are going through...hang in there, I will be praying for you.
    I will check this out when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! Keep looking up and it will all come into place. Sometimes we just don't know why we have tough times, but rest assured this too will pass...and it will make you stronger. Try to find the lesson in hard times, and look for the good. Will keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Susan! Long time did not "hear" from you. I understand hard times, because I live in it too. I have a blog not far from here, it is about" Don't worry it will pass" what ever is coming will pass."
    Good times, bad times as time goes on,-- will pass.
    From the Wise Ols Man. Love: Julia/Blue bird :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful blog! I would love to get your comments and perspective on some of my recent blog entries. Feel free to stop by when you have a little time!

    alonganarrowway.blogspot.com

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails